- Best Kayak Paddle
- Kayak Paddle – Polypro Blades/Fiberglass Shaft
- Tripper Aluminum Kayak Paddle – 2 Piece By Charlisle
- Fiberglass Paddle – Straight Shaft By Carlisle
- 2-Piece Snap-Button Kayak Fishing Paddle
- White Fiberglass Blade with 2-Piece Carbon Shaft Paddle
Best Kayak Paddle
Kayak paddle has a great impact on your kayaking techniques. One thing to consider when looking at a best kayak paddle is the paddle style blade you want to use. The kayak paddle are made of different materials. The length of the paddle is determined by the height to the paddler and with that the boat. Paddles range in length from 200 centimeters up to about 260 centimeters.
There are two basic types of design. On the upper side, there is a high angle blade and low angle blade. A high angle blade is generally shorter and fatter and most often used by athletic paddlers. Low-angle paddles are much longer and skinnier they’re meant for a much more horizontal paddle stroke for recreational kayakers and long-distance touring battles are made in many different types materials.
The less expensive the paddles are generally made out of an aluminum shaft with a plastic or nylon blade and the next step up in paddles is going to be made out of a carbon fiberglass shaft with a fiberglass injected nylon blade. Paddles can be made with a full carbon shaft and fiberglass blade and are high-end paddle are going to be made with the carbon shaft and a foam injected carbon blade.
As you step up in price and different materials, you gain a hand full of things. You gain a much stiffer construction in the blades in a much lighter construction that’s going to give you high efficiency on the water and less fatigue. While paddling most kayak paddles come in either a straight shaft or a bent shaft. One benefit buying a bent shaft paddle is that it’s going to cause less wear and tear on your wrist elbows and shoulders.
The last thing to consider when buying a kayak paddle is your blade size. A larger paddler uses a standard blade wears. A smaller paddler wants quiet smaller blade. One other thing to consider when buying kayak paddle is the shaft size and design. Most of paddles come with two different shaft diameters. A small shaft diameter and a standard shaft diameter. Paddlers that are smaller and have smaller hands are going to fatigue less, and enjoy paddling more often with a smaller diameter shaft. The paddle is potentially the most important piece of kayaking gear you can own it’s a connection with the water. Check below the collection of some best kayak paddle.
- Blade Material: Lightweight & Durable High-Impact Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- Shaft Material: Lightweight Fiberglass
- Weight: 35.6 oz. (220 cm)
- Colors Available: Sunrise and Cloud
- Lengths Available: (cm) 220, 230, 240
Tripper Aluminum Kayak Paddle – 2 Piece By Charlisle
- Blade Material: polypropylene
- Shaft Material: Lightweight Tempered Aluminum
- Weight: 37 oz. (230 cm), Lengths: (cm) 2-piece: 220, 230, 240
- Blade Color: black Shaft Color: silver
- Straight shafts are either fully round in diameter (top) or have an oval indexed section for quick hand placement and often firmer gripping (bottom)
Fiberglass Paddle – Straight Shaft By Carlisle
- Shaft Material: fiberglass
- Blade Material: fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene
- Overall Length: 220 cm, 230 cm, 240 cm, 250 cm
- Shaft Shape: straight
- Shaft Profile: round
2-Piece Snap-Button Kayak Fishing Paddle
- Made in Osceola, WI, USA.
- Recreational kayak paddle designed with angler-friendly features.
- Fiberglass reinforced blades feature a hook retrieval system, great for freeing line from snags, rescuing lures and landing large fish.
- Aluminum paddle shaft includes a handy measurement system built in to provide an easy reference for measuring your catch.
- 2-piece paddle with snap-button ferrule is easy for travel and storage.
White Fiberglass Blade with 2-Piece Carbon Shaft Paddle
- All-purpose recreational and light touring paddle of excellent value in hybrid construction
- The blades are gas-assist plastic injection molded, reinforced with carbon fibers
- Made of very light material for easy kayaking
- The paddle features Aqua-Bound’s new, exclusive abX II resin
- The paddle features a pure carbon shaft that provides superior performance with low swing weight